INTERNATIONAL STUDENT PAYMENT OPTIONS
The preferred payment process for an international student to pay their tuition and fees is through International Funds Transfer via Foreign Currency payment. This option allows you to pay your student fees in the currency of your choice in an efficient, secure and inexpensive manner. Students may also chose to pay tuition and fees via check.
What are the benefits?
- Use your own currency! Your full payment amount will still be received in U.S. dollars.
- Stop worrying about exchange rates. The rate is held in for 72 hours, so the full amount arrives every time.
- The exchange rate is very competitive when compared to your financial institution’s retail rates.
- There are NO transaction charges from Western Union Business Solutions or Calvin Christian School of Escondido.
- Save on bank and credit card fees and use an affordable local bank transfer.
- Gain payment peace of mind knowing that your funds will arrive in full, on time and without deductions or delays.
Let's get started!
Step 1: Enter your Student Details
Enter your student information on the GlobalPay for Students home page (click GlobalPay below).
Step 2: Enter your payment amount
Enter your payment amount in U.S. dollars.
Step 3: Select Your Currency and Country*
Select the currency you would like to pay in and your country.
Step 4: Obtain Your Payment Instructions
Submit payment to generate your payment instructions.
Step 5: Process Your Payment Locally
Complete your payment at your bank or online banking using the printed instructions
* Due to banking regulations, not all currencies are available.
If your home currency isn’t offered, you can pay in another currency, such as the U.S. dollar.
If you are unable to make a payment using Foreign Currency email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our toll free number 1-877-218-8829 for assistance.