Hot Lunch Program
Hot Lunch Orders
EZ Parent Center provides you the ability to preorder meals for your K-12 student. It also offers the option to deposit money into a Junior High or High School lunch account. Junior High and High School students may still pay with cash at the lunch window.
This program offers Calvin parents a safe and secure way to pay for student meals online from any browser using EZ Parent Center. If you prefer to pay with cash or check, you may turn your payment into the office to be posted to your account at no additional charge. To create an account go to www.ezparentcenter.com, and click the "SIGN-UP" link in the upper right corner.
With EZ Parent Center, you will be able to:
- Use your credit card to deposit money into your child’s account anytime from anywhere using any browser.
- View your child’s account balances 24/7.
- Track your child’s payments and purchases.
- Receive notifications when your child’s account balance is low.
- View the school menu and pre-order meals.
Hot Lunch is served daily to the Elementary, Junior High and High School students.
- Elementary students will only receive Hot Lunch if a parent has pre-ordered for their student.
- Junior High and High School families may pre-order or purchase items from the a la carte menu.
- All lunches include milk, punch or bottled water.
- If your child is sick or will not attend school on a specific day, please call the Hot Lunch Line before 9:00 a.m. to cancel the lunch and receive a credit.
For questions or to cancel a hot lunch, please call the Hot Lunch line at 760-489-4333.
HOT LUNCH ORDERS
THE JANUARY 21-31 MENU IS AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS AND MUST BE PLACED BY JANUARY 17.
THE FEBRUARY MENU IS AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS AND MUST BE PLACED BY JANUARY 24.
LUNCHES NOT PRE-ORDERED VIA EZPARENTCENTER.COM ARE SUBJECT TO AN ADDITIONAL $1.00 LATE FEE. PAYMENTS ARE DUE AT THE TIME OF ORDERING.
EZ Parent Center
Click HERE to view how to set up your account.
Hot Lunch line: 760-489-4333