Apply to Calvin
- Calvin Christian School serves Christian families. One parent should profess to be a Christian and attend church regularly.
- Kindergartners must be the age of 5 before September 1st of the school year they are enrolling for.
* Preschool Admission - Please schedule a tour with our Preschool before applying for admission. You can contact the preschool office at 760-520-8431 or firstname.lastname@example.org
After you've talked with the Director of Community Life and/or visited the campus, we welcome you to begin the admission process. Click below to begin an admission application. After clicking the link, you'll be prompted to create a user ID and password.
- Visit Us - Come and see the campus! We recommend that all new families take a tour of the campus before applying for admission.
- Application - Submit a completed application, one per student, which includes admissions application, church reference (download a PDF on the right) and $300 family application fee. If applying for multiple children, please call for a waiver code.
- Interview - After the application, reference and application fee has been received, an interview will be scheduled. Each new family will be interviewed by a school administrator, a teacher and a school board member. We also recommend reviewing the school handbook, available on this page, ahead of the interview.