Apply to Calvin
- Calvin Christian School serves Christian families. One parent should profess to be a Christian and attend church regularly.
- Kindergartners must be the age of 5 before September 1st of the school year they are enrolling for.
* Preschool Admission - Please schedule a tour with our Preschool before applying for admission. You can contact the preschool office at 760-520-8431 or email@example.com
- Visit the campus! We recommend that all new families take a tour of the campus before applying for admission.
- Submit a completed application, one per student, which includes admissions application, church reference and $300 family application fee. If applying for multiple children, please call for a waiver code.
- After the application, reference and application fee has been received, an interview will be scheduled. Each new family will be interviewed by a school administrator, a teacher and a school board member. We also recommend reviewing the school handbook, available on this page, ahead of the interview.
- A Letter of Acceptance and Intent to Enroll form will be mailed to the new family welcoming them into the Calvin Christian family!
After you've talked with the Director of Enrollment and/or visited the campus, we welcome an admission application from you. Click below to begin an admission application. After clicking the link, you'll be prompted to create a user ID and password.