Tuition & Fees
2019/20 VARIABLE TUITION RANGES (K-12)
$3,047 to $6,093*
$4,687 to $9,374*
$5,018 to $10,036*
$5,914 to $11,827*
*Exit range tuition amount for parents who choose NOT to apply for variable tuition.
Read more about our Variable Tuition Program and apply through FACTS today.
Sports (High School): $175.00 per year/all sports
Art Class (High School): $60.00
Fieldtrips (K-8): $20-$50.00
PE Lock (one time fee for incoming 6th-12th grade): $5.00
PE Uniform: $15.00 per set
Milk (optional): $35.00 per year
Graduation (12th grade): $42.00
- Payments can be made on a 10 or 11-month basis or paid quarterly, by semester, or for the entire year.
- A student in attendance for any part of a quarter must pay for the entire quarter.
- Monthly payments must be paid by the agreed upon date of each month.
- Tuition payment is late after 10 days from agreed upon payment date.
- All accounts must be paid in full in order to enroll students.
SMART TUITION ACCOUNT SET UP
Calvin Christian School has contracted with Smart Tuition, a provider of tuition management services for schools. Smart Tuition provides parents with online account access, tuition and fees invoicing, payment processing, and 24 hour customer service.
Calvin Christian School and Smart Tuition have partnered to help our families with a convenient and easy way to pay tuition. Please visit the Smart Tuition website to set up your family tuition enrollment.